- about us
- log in
Join our FREE community to let go of Bad Mummy guilt, boost your confidence, take a gloss-free look at motherhood,
and carve out vital time for YOU.
Click HERE to sign up and join our community straight away.
It's completely free to join as we want to inspire and support as many lovely mamas as we can!
With more than 50 ways to share your story (even if you only have 5 minutes and don't believe you have a creative bone in your aching mama body...) you're sure to find an activity or conversation that connects you to a supportive global village of open-hearted mamas...
Sign up today and you'll also get... our free e-book of Mamas’ Reward Charts (mums deserve gold stars too!), a monthly burst of gloss-free inspiration (including news on our latest retreats and goodies), and access to a unique community that isn't ashamed of the mess.
Join us to gain...
- The joy of being valued for all that you give and do, ‘flaws’ and all.
- The vitality and resilience that comes with making time for yourself: time that means you can parent better, and be better.
- The nurturing companionship of other mothers - on the bad days, and the good.
- The confidence to be seen and heard, as you are, right now.
- The self-knowledge that comes with sharing your story and reigniting that creative spark within.
- More joyful playful relationships with the people that you love.
- Regular uproarious laughter at the things that used to stress you out.
- Did we mention our free e-book stuffed full of well-deserved reward charts for mothers like this...
join us to lose...
- Loneliness, shame, guilt, and constant self-criticism.
With us, your house might get a little bit messier...
But you won’t notice, because you’ll be too busy making the most of your one wild and precious life.
What shall i do once i've joined...?
Log in with the details you receive in your welcome email!
If you're feeling shy, you can browse through the site and see what everyone else has done.
Then... choose an activity from the menu above, follow the simple instructions to complete it, and share your story with us!
On the website., you can build a public profile to share with other mums, but you don't have to. You can stay completely anonymous if you prefer - just choose an anonymous user name when you join up.
If you like someone's submission, click on their name and that will take you to their profile page where you can leave a comment.
If you need any help, email us. We are so looking forward to hearing your stories, good and bad.